A serious mountain bike for kids who are serious about mountain biking.
If your kid’s passion is to seek out gnarly singletrack. but they are not yet big enough for an adult hardtail, the Creig 24 is the right tool for the job.
- Weight: 23 lbs, 5 oz (including pedals)
- 7005 aluminum frame with ergonomic fit
- Lightweight adjustable air fork with lockout
- Sram DB1 hydraulic disc brakes with levers modified for shorter reach
- Sram GX 10 sp gears – wide ratio 11 – 36 cassette
- Exclusive Islabikes component set for best fit and control
- Disc specific rims with Vee Rubber Crown Gem tires
- Quality hex key set supplied
- Each bike comes with a complimentary spare tube
- Each Creig comes equipped with a bell
Sizing for your Creig 24
Designed for riders 8 years and older with a minimum inside leg of 23 inches.
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely while being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem, but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
For expert sizing advice please call our customer service team at 503 954 2410.
This bike has been designed for children to be used for cross-country riding on mild to intermediate terrain. It is not intended for hardcore free-riding, downhill, jumping, aggressive or extreme riding, stunts, or hammering through obstacles.
Max weight: Combined rider and luggage 121 lbs, 4 oz.