Road, cyclocross, touring or triathlon, this perfectly-proportioned and thoughtfully designed kid’s bike will do them all. Choose from our extensive tire and accessory range to customize the bike for your preferred discipline.
- Weight: 20 lbs, 12 oz (including pedals)
- Lightweight 7005 T6 heat treated aluminum frame, proportional geometry
- Chromoly forks with fender and rack eyelets
- 8-speed wide ratio gears with reach adjustable Shimano STI lever
- Short-reach brake levers with top-mount supplementary levers for safe stopping with small hands
- Exclusive proportional dropped handlebars, narrower with shallow drop and short reach
- Tektro cantilever brakes
- Each bike comes with a complimentary spare tube and a quality hex wrench set
Sizing for your Luath 26
Designed for riders 9 years and older with a minimum inside leg of 25 ½ inches.
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely while being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem, but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
For expert sizing advice please call our customer service team at 503 954 2410.
Customize your Luath 26
This bike has been designed to be ridden by kids on smooth paved, grassy, or dirt surfaces with moderate gradients. It is not intended for any kind of jumping.
Max weight: Combined rider and luggage 119 lbs, 1 oz.