Ready to explore?
The perfectly proportioned and very lightweight Beinn 20 small can be built up as a stylish hybrid, mountain or road bike.
- Weight: 17 lbs, 10 oz (including pedals)
- Lightweight 7005 T6 aluminum frame, proportional geometry
- Chromoly forks
- 7-speed, wide-ratio Sram X4 gears with light action shifter
- Short-reach brake levers with V-brakes give powerful, light action braking for small hands
- Lightweight wheels with quick release hubs
- Multi-surface, lightweight tires with puncture resistance and reflective sidewalls
- Exclusive, child-specific component set
- Each bike comes with a complimentary spare tube
- Each Beinn comes equipped with a bell and a quality hex wrench set
Sizing for your Beinn 20 Small
Designed for riders 5 years and older with a minimum inside leg of 18 ½ inches.
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely while being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem, but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
For expert sizing advice please call our customer service team at 503 954 2410.
Customize your Beinn 20 Small
This bike has been designed to be ridden by kids on smooth paved, grassy, or dirt surfaces with moderate gradients. It is not intended for any kind of jumping.
Max weight: Combined rider and luggage 77 lbs, 3 oz.