This delightful little starter bike provides an excellent introduction to cycling for any child.
A kid’s bike with beautifully scaled-down components and a light weight ensures learning with confidence and safety.
- Weight: 13 lbs, 14 oz (including pedals)
- Lightweight 7005 T6 aluminum frame, proportional geometry, chromoly forks
- Exclusive, micro-reach aluminum brake levers ensure light action braking for tiny hands
- Small-diameter aluminum handlebars give tiny hands a safer hold
- Lightweight wheels with multi-surface tires with puncture resistance and reflective sidewalls
- Sealed bearing headset and bottom bracket
- Has fittings to accept tool-free training wheels
- Fully enclosed, free-floating chainguard, tool-less installation and removal
- Each bike comes with a complimentary spare tube and a quality hex wrench set
Sizing for your Cnoc 14 Large
Designed for riders 3 years and older with a minimum inside leg of 15 inches.
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely while being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem, but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
For expert sizing advice please call our customer service team at 503 954 2410.
Customize your Cnoc 14 large
This bike has been designed to be ridden by kids on smooth paved, grassy, or dirt surfaces with moderate gradients. It is not intended for any kind of jumping.
Max weight: Combined rider and luggage 66 lbs, 3 oz.