Your child’s bicycling life starts here.
This beautiful, aluminum balance bike teaches kids to balance on two wheels without training wheels at a very young age. Islabikes’ specifically sized parts include our mini V-brake and narrow handlebars. Proper pneumatic tires and a lightweight, aluminum frame encourage your budding cyclist to progress towards pedaling.
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Lightweight 7005 T6 aluminum frame
- Narrow axles secured with rounded allen key bolts give more clearance for legs
- Exclusive, micro-reach aluminum brake lever ensures light action braking for tiny hands
- Small-diameter handlebars enable a secure hold for tiny hands
- Dedicated, low-slung, scoop saddle makes scooting easier
- Integral steering limiter prevents handlebars spinning around
- Pneumatic tires
Sizing for your Rothan
The Rothan balance bike is designed for riders 2 years and older with a minimum inside leg of 12 inches.
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely while being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem, but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
For expert sizing advice, please call our customer service team at 503 954 2410
This balance bike has been designed to be ridden by kids away from motorized vehicles on smooth paved or grassy areas. It is not intended for any kind of jumping.
Max weight: Combined rider and luggage 44 lbs.