For delivery information, click here.
To ensure a safe and comfortable fit, please reference the size guide below or call us at 503 954 2410.
- Weight: 10 lbs, 9 oz. (including pedals)
- Lightweight 7005 T6 heat treated aluminum frame, proportional geometry
- Islabikes 3K monocque carbon fork with 1″ straight steerer
- Exclusive, micro-reach aluminum brake levers ensure light action braking for tiny hands
- Small-diameter, aluminum handlebars give tiny hands a safer hold
- Islabikes Réidh Pro multi-surface 185tpi tires with kevlar folding bead and skin wall
- Sealed bearing 68mm bottom bracket with hollow Ti-Axle and carbon body
- 1″ integrated headset, sealed bearing
- Fully enclosed, free-floating chainguard, tool-less installation and removal
The Cnoc Pro Series has been designed for sanctioned racing only on paved, unpaved, gravel roads or off-road trails with moderate gradients. Contact with irregular terrain and loss of tire contact with the ground may occur. Drops are intended to be limited to less than 20cm (8 inches). Although we test our bikes beyond their weight and usage, the maximum safe combined rider and luggage weight limits are as follows:
Cnoc 16 Pro Series = 66lbs
The Cnoc 16 is designed for riders with a minimum inseam of 16 ½ inches and height of 41 inches.