The Luath Pro Series is being discontinued.
The remaining stock of this market-leading ‘cross bike will be available at $1399.99.
For delivery information, click here.
To ensure a safe and comfortable fit, please reference the size guide below or call us at 503 954 2410.
- Weight: 17 lbs, 12 oz (excluding pedals)
- Lightweight 7005 T6 heat treated aluminum frame, proportional geometry
- Islabikes 3K monocque carbon fork with 1″ straight steerer
- 11sp wide ratio gears with reach adjustable Shimano STI lever
- Shimano Ultegra plus TRP Carbon top mount supplementary levers for safe stopping with small hands
- Avid BB7 cable operated disc brake with 140mm discs
- Islabikes aluminum double butted proportional dropped handlebars, with shallow drop and short reach
- Stan’s Notube Crest rims with black stainless spokes, hubs with sealed cartridge bearings
- Islabikes Gréim Pro 185tpi tires with Kevlar folding bead and tan sidewalls
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires
The Luath 700 Pro Series has been designed to be ridden on paved, unpaved, gravel roads or off-road trails with moderate gradients. Contact with irregular terrain and loss of tire contact with the ground may occur. Drops are intended to be limited to less than 15cm (6 inches). Although we test our bikes beyond their intended weight and usage, the maximum safe combined rider and luggage weight limits are as follows:
Luath 700 Pro Series = 143lbs
The Luath 700 is designed for riders with a minimum inseam of 27 inches and height of 58 ½ inches.