Cyclocross, road, triathlon or touring.
This thoughtfully designed, perfectly proportioned youth bike does it all. Choose from our extensive tire and accessory range to customize the bike for your preferred discipline.
- Weight: 22 lbs, 5 oz (including pedals)
- Lightweight 7005 T6 heat treated aluminum frame, proportional geometry
- Chromoly forks with rack and fender eyelets
- 10-speed, wide-ratio gears with reach adjustable Shimano STI levers
- Islabikes aluminum 34 tooth chainring
- Short-reach brake levers with top-mount supplementary levers for safe stopping with small hands
- Proportional anatomic dropped handlebars, narrower with shallow drop and short reach
- Tektro Oryx cantilever cyclo cross brakes
- Each bike comes with a complimentary spare tube and a quality hex wrench set
Sizing for your Luath 700
Designed for riders 11 years and older with a minimum inside leg of 27 inches.
With the correct size bike, your child will develop their cycling skills quickly, easily and safely while being more comfortable on their bike. Not only does this help increase confidence and boost their self-esteem, but, best of all, it means they can start riding straight away.
For expert sizing advice please call our customer service team at 503 954 2410.
Customize your Luath 700
This bike has been designed to be ridden by kids on smooth paved, grassy, or dirt surfaces with moderate gradients. It is not intended for any kind of jumping.
Max weight: Combined rider and luggage 143 lbs, 5 oz.